Movable Wall Details
Refer to drawing for disposition of specified elements.
Manual relocation of panels. Seals operated by removable winding handle. Partitions shall be top supported, manually operated panels stacked in an area nominated in the plans. When closed, the operable wall shall provide a complete sound retardant barrier. No floor track shall be used.
Tracking- extruded 6063 – T5 anodized aluminium, Straight runs only, panels stacked within opening. The track housing shall utilize grooves and interlocking steel pins for positive alignment of adjacent track sections, and shall be reinforced overhead by drop rod brackets. Aluminum track housing shall include an integral nut slot to accept a hardened square nut for attaching each drop rod bracket to the top of the track.
Sliwal Centre stacking system with two wheeled nylon trolley made with the base Material of POM 45 tempered steel shall be used as per approved stacking method.
The panel trims will be standard series with exposed Aluminium trims of 15mm thickness finished in 6063 – T5 Anodized Aluminium shall be used.
The top and bottom rail of each panel shall incorporate an extruded aluminium box section mechanical seal manually operated by a handle inserted in the panel stile, turning the handle through 45 degrees shall simultaneously extend or retract the top and bottom seals through an steel and spring mechanism which shall firmly hold the seals in the retracted or extended mode. Single crank type mechanisms shall activate floor and head seals.
The panels will be stacked as per site requirement in accordance with the architetural plan. Centre stacking , one side stacking , two side stacking OR in saperate parking area.
Full Aluminum frame with double skin cladding of 12 mm thick high density mdf board, Exposed or Concealed panel edge profiles.The Panels all be 100mm thick and 1230mm maximum width, made to the appropriate acoustic rating and structural backing and mounted in full perimeter extruded aluminium frames with interlocking corner construction .The panel faces shall be finished with selected material.
- Basic Panels shall be equal in module.
- Approx. Weight kg/ square metre : 38 kg
- Maximum height : 10000 mm.
Panel Surface Finish:
Wide range of panel finishes as per architect / client choice.
- Raw MDF Finish, ready for final finish by Contractor.
- Laminate. Manufacturer’s colour range. RAL colours and woodgrains.
- Melamine. Manufacturer’s colour range. RAL colours and woodgrains .
- Acoustic stretched textile overcladding. Tensioned over frame without backing.
- Acoustic backed textile overcladding. With absorbant board backing.
- Client supply finishing boards. Subject to weight, fixing type.
- Priming sheet. Applied sheet, Veneer. Manufacturer’s range.
Panel vertical edge finish:
- Aluminium, satin anodised aluminium. As standard.
vinyl seal of butane rubber will be used as top and bottom and as well as closure seals for the operable wall system. Retractable seal drop will be 23mm.
Can be used to limit noise transmission between rooms, using optional dense cladding, optional internal insulation. Panels have been tested to achieve sound reduction ratings of up to Rw 42 – 50 dB, measured in accordance with IS:9901 ( Part III) -1981, DIN:52210 Part IV-1984, ISO:140 ( Part-III)-1995 . Insulation typically related to panel weight. Average achieved site insulation typically less than laboratory conditions, due to flanking structures.
- Partition thickness: Panel with concealed edge profiles: thickness 100 / 110 mm depends upon height of movable wall
- Individually operated, top hung panels, purpose made to suit any opening size upto 12 meters high.
- Width: Up to 1230 mm as standard.
- No floor track.
- All aluminum tracks and frames are of clear anodized extruded architectural-grade 6063-T6 alloy
- Single roller / double roller system depending height and stacking at site
- Range of sound insulation coefficient：42db-50db
- Interlocking male / female trapezoidal vertical aluminium profiles, for soundproof connection between elements.
- Spring load retractable sound seal at the top and bottom element.
- Face panel hung in acoustic free suspension, for improved sound insulation, easy
- redecoration of surface panels. Edges shall be protected with Aluminium profiles.
- Easy element adjustment after installation.
- Extend / retract range of final closure seals ≤150mm
- Track system shall be Extruded aluminium, maintenance free with heavy-duty ball bearing steel rollers.
- Retractable top and bottom seals, able to deal with floor level differences up to 20 mm.
- Mechanically operated by worm screw driver providing 2Kn of pressure for optimal acoustic performance.
- Surface panel shall be of 12mm / 16mm ( depending on height) MDF with acoustic treatment to the required level
- Consists of required full wall elements and telescopic elements with 2-point suspension system with steel-roller, extruded aluminium track.
- MS Structure support in between RCC slab and False ceiling to hang sliding channel at false ceiling level
- Steel Work covered with noise barrier baffles to control noise propagation from one side to other side
- Apply to Star-hotel, multi-function hall, Auditorium, large meeting room center, etc.