Ecotone – Acoustic Sliding Folding Partition Manufacturer, Sliding Wall Partition, Movable Wall Partition, Sliding Partition and Folding Wall Partitions Supplier In India
Leading Manufacturer of Movable Wall Partitions, Accordion Acoustic Sliding Folding Partitions, Collapsible Partitions, Operable Walls, Room Divider Partitions. in which they are inserted. ECOTONE™ sound isolating sliding partitions are composed of multiple individual elements. Movable wall partitions flow along a horizontal guide attached to the ceiling which is assembled as per our trademark design.Our no floor track sliding partition system is simple, fast and safe. The advantage of an ECOTONE™ sound-isolating sliding partition / movable wall is its reduced storage space when stored.
How ECOTONE™ Sound Proof Sliding Partition works
The sliding panels are designed in tongue-and-groove mode and its surface finish can be made of precise Mica / laminated board, wood veneer, fabric etc. specified by customers. The movable partition wall is also equipped with vertical and horizontal external frames fabricated by aluminum profiles. The movable wall partitions consist of retractable mechanisms to move top and bottom seal manually, operated by the handle inserted in the panel stile. Turning the handle 45 degrees shall simultaneously extend or retract the top and bottom seals.
The sound insulation effect can reach up to 55 dB.
ECOTONE™ movable partition walls with aluminum frame have the most widespread application. The partition is constructed by a set of flat panels, ranging in width from 800mm to 1200mm. The panel is flexible with various specifications and characteristics to satisfy most requirements of design and budget. Its thickness can be 85mm or 100mm.
Each model comes with different grades of sound insulation as well as single or double sliding trolleys according to height and Panel stacking system at site.
Points of note
- Only top hang , no floor track / guide
- The wall panel is of double skin construction with a solid external aluminum frame fitted with our heavy duty rubber gasket at all four sides, as per our trademark design.
- The panel faces are not fixed to the frame via hard contact and therefore when sound waves impact one side of the panel, the vibration caused will not be directly transferred to the opposite panel face.
- The aluminum frame of the partition wall is either concealed ( TYPE – 90) or exposed ( TYPE -100) to create a flat and smooth edge
- We can achieve a sound isolation of approx 55 dBA STC depending on site conditions.
- Our heavy duty seals can adjust to an uneven floor, enabling better isolation in existing constructions.
Our trademark trolley system enables high flexibility, enabling different types of stacking.
Range of Movable Wall / Sliding Partition
|TYPE||ECOTONE™ – TYPE 100||ECOTONE™ – TYPE 90|
|Panel Thickness||100mm||90 mm|
|Panel suspension||Top hung only||Top hung only|
|Track system||Single Point||Single or Twin Point|
|Max height||Up to 7.0 Meter||Up to 7.0 Meter|
|Face material||12 mm||12/16 mm|
|Finish||Raw MDF, Mica Laminate||Raw MDF , Mica Laminate , Fabric|
|Finish Look , closing Position||Exposed Aluminum frame on all 4 sides||Concealed Aluminum frame|
|Vertical profiles||Aluminum anodized with sealing profiles||Aluminum anodized with sealing profiles, Painted (optional)|
|Retractable seals||Aluminum, double rubber seals at top and bottom||Aluminum, double rubber seals at top and bottom|
|Operation of seals||Manual, with supplied operating handle||Manual, with supplied operating handle|
|Sound insulation||Upto 55 dBA||Upto 55 dBA|
|Weight||Approx 35 – 38 kg/Sqm||Approx 35-38 kg/Sqm|